Stunning and sweet Eki is having a Cosplay Contest. She says that we can do any character or heroine we want or even create one ourselves. What she'll be looking for in this contest is not makeup skills but what kind of character you can be! Making yourself as an illustration is the key! Also she adds, "Remember this contest is about presenting a character!!! You could use photoshop to your advantage!"
Here's my inspiration picture: Beautiful and talented actress Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella
My take on it: (Click on the pics for bigger image)
No matter how much she wanted to be with the Prince, Cinderella rushes to the carriage leaving her glass slipper before her whole dress turns to rag.
She sat next to the hazel tree over her mother's grave and made her wish....We all know how it ends! Every girl wants a Cinderella Ending!
Wow! I sure felt that I in fact was Cinderella. What a great experience! Thank you sweetie Eki for this unique and enabling contest theme. Also, thank you for suggesting the Photoshop. You've made me rediscover my long abandoned passion for Photoshop. It was sentimental, emotional but FUN experience at the same time. Great Contest!
Products I've used:
1. Shiseido Sun Pritection Liquid Foundation SPF 42 in SP50
2. Estee Lauder Stay-in-Place Concealer SPF 10 in Light
3. NARS Loose Powder in Eden
4. MAC Skin Mineralize Duo Dark Powder as a contour
5. Mac Skin Mineralize Duo Shimmer for highlight
6. Mac Powder Blush in Dollymix
7. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
8. Random Taiwanese Light Green Cream Stick
9. Stila Eyeshadow Trio in Pretty Pancy - The lightest green on inner lid
10. MAC e/s Talent Pool on middle of the lid
11. MAC e/s Star By Night on outer corner
12. MAC e/s Moon's Reflection on "crease" area to blend out
13. Estee Lauder e/s Sugar Cube on inner corner to highlight
14. Stila Smudge Pot in Gray to line upper lashline
15. Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Smokey Quartz to line outer corner of the eye
16. Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara
17. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon
18. Jordana Brow Pencil in Coffee Bean
19. Ardel lashes in 110 Black
20. MAC lippie in Ahoy There
21. MAC Chromeglass in Pastel Pink
Some Unphotoshopped Pictures:
I wish you can see the beautiful beading on my dress..
My beautiful ombre dress was sitting in my closet for years! Thanks to this contest it sees the light and I see its beauty again! Pleasantly surprised that I still can get in it!
Self made headband...
Making sad faces cuz I lost my glass slipper...... and my carriage turned to a pumpkin!
Thanks Beauties and may all have a Cinderella Ending!