I just finished reading a Feng Shui book and wanted to share something with you ladies. I read that it's bad to wear a bra with underwire as it may be one of the causes of breast cancer. The author, Karen Kingston, says that everything has energy and metal wires act as antenna to conduct harmful electromagnetic fields from computers and TV set.
She also mentions that "In countries where women have only recently began wearing bras, breast cancer is only now becoming known".
Now, I'm thinking to toss my underwire bras. They were uncomfortable anyways!
I own most of Victoria's Secret bras and love just one which I strongly recommend to every one!
It's Very Sexy Wireless Push Up Bra!
Now I'm thinking to get every color from this bra. You won't compromise ANYTHING with this one.
- It's SO COMFORTABLE
- Perfect cup shape- you know how some bras have weird cup shapes: too pointy sharp, too saggy, too far, too close and so on
- The cut is perfect. Not too high so whenever you want to look sexy and wear top with cleavage the bra wouldn't show up
- Satin, so it's smooth under tight clothes, no bumps and texture
- Infinity Edge eliminates visible lines under clothes
- VERY SEXY
- Price $45 Now on Sale $33.50
Since they are having semi annual sale I also got me silk summer robe:
It was already on sale for $35 but they've had additional 50% off on sleepwear so I got it for around $18. Yay! Silk kimono style robe for $18??? It's light as a feather and feels so good on my skin. I feel like a butterfly!
So, ladies please consider wireless bras and have a great LOOONG Holiday Weekend!